from Forbes Magazine
These studies impact remote work in 2023...
"Remote Work Findings
If you want to see a comprehensive review of remote work in 2021, Owl Labs is great. But I’ll be summarizing their findings for you. On average, those working from home in 2021:
• Were 47% more productive
• Spent 10 minutes less per day being unproductive
• Worked one more day a week
Why such drastic numbers?
There are a few reasons:
• 25% of office workers reported office politics distracted their workflow, compared to just 15% of remote workers
• 34% of office workers said that interruptions from colleagues affected their productivity, compared to only 16% of remote workers
• 28% of office workers said that their daily commute negatively impacted their productivity, compared to 18% of remote workers"
Image Credit: wayhomestudio